Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Diary 6/7/11

Transplanted pumpkins and Delicata winter squash in a long row today.  Worked on drip lines and getting everything watered after my being away for Antiques Roadshow.  The warm weather is going to make things hop to.  Hoping to till for corn.  First planting in tray had a sparse germination, and the second planting hasn't come up yet, so not sure.  Would like to get some seed in the ground, but it has to warm up at least another day to do so.  Will work on melons and flowers tomorrow.  I have some annuals to decorate the deck planters and yard with also.  Supposedly the range cows arrived today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...