Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Diary 6/28/11

Took two almost two year olds to the Kids Discovery Center downtown.  It was fun and they had good activities of all kinds for kids, even two year olds.  It was exhausting for me as grama.  You pretty much had to keep up with them as they played moving from place to place and around various other children.  Rained all day, so we chose to do this place after a short visit to the grower's market. All in all a good day, no farming, but grandkidding instead.  Harvest for 9 bags in the morning.  A couple people out of town, and I don't dare start anyone else until I have a little more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...