Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Diary 6/29/11

Bags went smoothly with a couple new stops this week.  Friday folks will have about the same things in their bags; asparagus, peas, green beans, lettuce and Napa cabbages.  Maybe they will receive cucumbers or broccoli or squash as their other item.  Rain will bring up lots of weeds in the fields.  Will till and then plant summer cover crop of Sudan grass.  Buckwheat that self sowed from the $30 of seed I bought last year is doing well.  Hope to let it go and not too many weeds come up with it.  Day off to go fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...