Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Diary 6/6/11

Antiques Roadshow was a lesson on patience when waiting in line.  We were there for 6 1/2 hours and in that time we saw appraisers for about 6 minutes.  The lines were two hours long and other than talking with those you were in line with, the whole thing was non-eventful.  If you were in line for an appraiser who didn't know your thing, you were pretty much out of luck.  I didn't learn much except that the bird is from Persia, and I will not go again...I think if you had a collection of local logging memorabilia that would have interested them. Ah well, it was an adventure I will not soon forget. In the morning we saw a bee swarm come over and land on a maple tree across the street.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...