Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Diary 6/24/11

I am a little melancholy this evening, as I have bid good-bye to the helpers I had for the month of June. They took a year off to do some taveling, wwoof at a few farms, and see the National Parks of the west. They were so wonderful here, I had come to rely on them.  Now it is back to the grind, but from a nice beginning, mostly weeded, all planted except a couple more successions of things, and ready to grow and produce~ thanks to the wwoofers extraordinaire from New Jersey. I will miss them greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...