Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Diary 6/2/11

Could it be true?  Except for Sunday, it looks like no rain in the forecast.  The middle of next week is looking really normal. I am soooo ready.  Hate to snivel because I know it is going to get hot, and I will wish for cool wetness, but I am so behind in the garden that it is starting to be a stress factor and that is never good!  13 bags tomorrow with snap and snow peas, broccoli, lettuce or salad mix, choi, carrots?, asparagus and strawberries. Tried to plant what I had left in little plastic planters here and there.  Gathered rotten log duff to make into potato mulch.  Off to an adventure over the weekend.  I'll tell you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...