Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Diary 6/23/11

Cleaned the edges of our road, taking out bushes tht were narrowing the travel space.  Worked on removing scotch broom which is starting to spread in our yard.  Have another layer of it to remove or at least chop down.  There was some poison oak that we didn't mess with, hopefully no one gets a case of it.  We all came in and washed with Technu, here's hoping.  Lots of flowers starting to bloom including the dahlias and zinnias in the greenhouses.  This honeysuckle is really loaded and smells so good in the evenings. baby wrens getting noisy in the swallow house, must be time to fly.  Swallows already took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...