Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Diary 5/7/14

Garden Girl is visiting. She discovered the hole punch, and made some lovely flower and glitter glue decorations. We planted zucchini and pumpkins yesterday. I also put in the hot peppers in the lower greenhouse away from the sweet peppers which I will put in the top one. The sweet pepper plants are still sizing up, so have some time to prepare the bed. Someone of the four legged furry kind is eating the strawberries. I put netting over the first ones it comes to, and they have been able to ripen. The plants beyond the netting only have pink ones. I am putting a live trap out if it is digger squirrels. If it is the gophers, the annoying buzzing stakes are going in also. Maybe I will add a game camera to see if I am actually dealing with foxes! I want those berries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...