Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Diary 5/4/14

The 33rd Annual Shady Cove/ Trail Wildflower Show came off well. Talked with lots of nice people. Only problem was small attendance. There were so many events in the valley this same weekend. Unfortunately, our advertising was not great and that is something to work on for next year especially with so much competition for folks to stop by. Perhaps a event tour like a wine tour could be mapped by the newspaper for next year. Came home with a box of my plants leftover and some new treasures. I also brought home the wildflowers from the vases that had nice flowers and pressed them in two phone books. I just love them even if I don't quite know what I will do with them!
Cheryl finishing tags for the flowers before we opened on Sat. morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...