Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Diary 5/26/14

So, the rest of the firewood story is that the truck's battery died. Aftyer filling both trucks and ready to take weary bodies home, truck wouldn't start, or make any noise for that matter, so worried more than battery problem. Our cohort, Doug, towed us through the flats until we reached the downhill sections. Then we would wildly coast to keep momentum, the momentum that also made it difficult to stop, and with no power steering, difficult to steer. We made it down to the county road with three pulls and some exciting corners. Then pulled again home and up the hill to our yard.
Chaining up on the flat...
Good news was it was only the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...