Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Diary 5/21/14

Very happy that the county I live in voted in favor of a ban on growing GMO crops. It is comforting to know shocked to know that the citizens of this area get it!I feel very hopeful about the world today! The wild irises have been really nice this year. They are still blooming here and there in the shade along the edges of the forest. With the hot weather over the next couple days, they might be done, and on to the next flowers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...