Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Diary 5/1/14

Young Swallowtail butterfly on Milk Vetch(Goat's Rue)

A new version of Trout Lily to me

Spent a lovely May Day hunting for wildflower specimens for our local fund raiser. We display the flowers and folks pay to view them, buy plants of all kinds, find a treasure at our boutique, or gain free information about plants, watersheds, fires, and noxious weeds. Found quite a few, and had a wonderful time locating them as we have had warmer weather than usual, so flowers were in different places, profuse or non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...