Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Diary 5/17/14

Now that most of the garden is in, I am going back to maintenance. There is so much weeding, mowing, and clean-up to do. Busy this week with friends and neighbors, but this coming week, no such excuses! Time to buckle down to what we hope will be the last big mow as the grass dries out and does not rejuvenate quite as quickly as it has so far. The skies were growing dark with showers on the way for a couple days and then back up into the 80's mid-week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...