Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Diary 4/3/12

Scented geranium is happy!
Just as suspected, the weather prediction has changed.  Now instead of three days of sun we might get one with  high of 54.  Looks like some cold front must have won out over whatever was maybe gonna happen.  I knew not to get my hopes up too much.  The next couple nights are going to be cold ones, so not going to transplant tomatoes into bigger planters until we get on the other side of this coldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...