Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diary 4/3/12

Looks like kale soup for dinner tonight.  In this case, I have a little leftover Italian sausage to use, but you can start with linguisa, sausage, or a vegetable or miso base.  I like to fry the potatoes a little before I add the stock just because it give them a flavorful coating.  Then add your stock and a whole bunch of kale, like a cup and a half coarsely chopped or more if you have it and you like it.  Easy dinner, and it uses up quite a bit of kale which is one of the greens that flourish this time of year. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...