Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Diary 4/29/12

Worked on the first of three potato beds.  Actually finished and planted said bed with Yukon Golds on the shadier end and Russets on the sunny end.  I took lots of pictures, but evidently left the camera out in the greenhouse(I hope) because it isn't here and night fall has come.  Anyway, I will explain more when I have the pictures to accompany.  Weeded. transplanted and foliar fed the babies that go off to be sold in one week and my own starts as well. Ready to get horizontal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...