Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Diary 4/14/12

We have had our day and a half of sun. Now the clouds are moving in.  It has been nice, and we have accomplished quite a bit.  Attacked more blackberry bushes before they get going and take over more ground.  In addition they are a terrible fire danger with all the dead growth they store underneath each bush.  I made more soil mix so I am ready for the Wildflower group to come transplant tomorrow morning.  I have also stuck the first tomatoes in the ground; 4 Early Girls and 4 Fourth of July's.  They are both heavy duty climbers and early.  Next I will begin planting our slicers, SuperTasty, in the beds I have ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...