Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Diary 12/24



Went for a ride up to the top of the property where the fire came across in 2002.  Good to see all the young trees growing there.  Saw this deer/elk rub.  The male deer rub the crooks of their horns when they are growing or coming off because they itch.  This time of year, they are just feeling frisky and want to mark their territory. Someone has no idea that tomorrow is Christmas, but she likes how there have been some recurring themes, Jingle Bells, an old man in a red suit, trees in the houses, and smiles around. If you eat carrots, be careful when driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...