Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Diary 12/20

Three inches of snow yesterday evening looks beautiful on the trees this morning.  I love the tourquoise look snow gets in the pale light of morning or evening.  The only thing better is when the sky gets yellow or pink just after a storm.  I have tried to paint such colors 47 times.  I also love the yellow of lights inside a house or cabin shing out on the snow ala Thomas Kincaid.  Just gives me a cozy feeling. Feel crafty?  Check out paper Poinsettias on Garden Question Lady (me) blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...