Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Diary 12/14

After a great party with friends on Sunday full of love and camaraderie, I woke up in the night to a queasy tummy.  Spent the night in between bed and bathroom.  Lost 6 pounds and all my strength.  Recovery went slow yesterday with Gatorade and Ritz crackers.  Ate oatmeal today, and though not 100 percent, I do feel much better.  Rainy and cold outside, I will work on finishing packages to go out and maybe get some ornaments on the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...