Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Diary 12/18

Snow just up the hill from here.  1.1 inches of rain here since this storm arrived.  It has stopped raining at this point and cooling down, but more rain on its way.  Lunar eclipse on Monday night between 9:30 and 10:30.  Hope we have some clear skies to see it.  Finished putting the decorations on the tree. The lower ornaments on the tree are all not breakable.  They received some minor rearranging today.  I selected a couple that could be removed and "replaced" on the tree.  Someone is vouching for many ornaments to have this option.  I am trying to hold a firm line, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...