Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/15


Sunny day, nice break from rain and dreariness, though cold.  Got a few outdoor things done like cleaning up the overflowing recycle stuff.  I will haul it all off to center tomorrow.  Going out to the garden is not easy for me this time of year.  It can be so desolate out there.  Found some pleasant surprises though.  Johnny jump-up violas were blooming tucked under a work bench in the corner as if spring were just around the corner.  We won't tell them, will we?  Then I found the strawberries.  No flavor, but strawberries all the same.  There are even white ones and flowers, hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...