Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Diary 12/11


So far so good on putting up the tree.  First attempt was not so great as I put the gallon and a half of water in a leaking stand and then had to get it back out, one dish towel's worth at a time. Soak...squeeze, soak...squeeze.  Now,with a different stand and some trimming of branches, it got its lights today.  I did have some expert help.  There are some rules to be established.  I am not sure about what other decorations are going to work out this year with a 14 month old as a regular visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...