Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Diary January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to all! Bring it on~ Last year was a nice year for me with a lack of the events that make for sadness or pain. Yes, we are older. Yes, we have friends who are fighting cancer, economically challenged, and have had a rough time for one reason or another. Yes, we lost some important people this last year, but some new little ones arrived. Yes, the future remains unknown, but if 2014 is
no worse than 2013, I am good to go. So lucky to be able to say that. Time to store those memories in case I need them later. Best wishes to you and yours. May 2014 be great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...