Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/28/14

Rainy day. So much more normal than all those warm dry ones. It will either rain or snow for the next few
days, through the weekend.
 We need that and a couple more good storms to even start to make up the deficit. The woods were so dry. There was this layer of fall leaves that had not rotted at all. Hopefully this rain will get soil micro-organisms going. Worked in the top greenhouse with Garden Girl. I weeded. She made an impressive mud hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...