Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Diary 1/24/14

We are having incredible weather. It is like April; sunny, blue skies, and 65 degrees! Women are out in sundresses and men are wearing shorts. I am going to put on a tank top! Anyway, the eagles, both bald and golden, are up the creek eating spawned salmon. They have been spotted along the waterway for the last three weeks. Yesterday, two pairs enjoyed the thermal uplifts above our house. So great to watch and listen to their chirping.

 I feel so lucky to see such things~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...