Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Diary 1/9/13

Putting  away the last of the Christmas decorations.  I know, I'm late, but they are so pretty, especially with the new snow we received today.  Hate to let go.  Now what?  Red stuff and hearts for Valentine's Day?  Red, white, and blue for President's Day? My decorating has reached a lull.  Too early for primroses. Too late for Christmas cactus and Poinsettias. Ah well, just enjoy these short days and long night with ten hours of sleep and late mornings compared to the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...