Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Diary 1/20/13

Went to a 3 year old's birthday party at Wildlife Safari.  Nice activity for kids for sure.  Didn't have to drive anywhere, there is plenty to do at the petting zoo, etc. Garden Girl has headed north and I am looking forward to a change of pace.  Lots of drawer lining, closet cleaning, and 2 freezers to defrost, clean and inventory!  All that and plans to write, do yoga daily, and some crafts, while giving a baby shower and traveling to see some friends and family.  Hmmmm, maybe a bit too much planned?!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...