Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Diary 1/8/13

Cinderella "in her car on the way to the ball", she says.  My how the story has updated. Worked in the greenhouse where the big red bull made a mess.  I think he might have gotten his head stuck in a tomato framework now that I have had a closer look.  He might have been hung-up for awhile, but then the framework got the worst of it.  It is piled and I will remove any screws, but basically it is ready to burn it is in so many small pieces. Weeded in the other greenhouses and started some water where it was so dry, no soil action was taking place and the worms were nowhere to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...