Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Diary 1/31/13

Conk growing on an old Douglas Fir stump
Last day of the first month of the new year. The sun is getting the opportunity to prove it is still there today.  We have had gloom, clouds, and rain for so long, we were beginning to wonder. Toiling on some clean-up in the yard with clipping out old perennial stalks, some blackberry vine eradication, and a little rock stacking where a new planter will be. I did get out to the greenhouse yesterday to plant radishes, snow peas, and chard. I also sprinkled the bottom of a bag of seed that was quite the mixture. We'll see what I get if anything. I have accomplished some writing. I have to constantly turn down the volume on the voice of self-doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...