Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Diary 1/24/13

Sunny, dog day of winter
Cleaning house for a baby shower here this weekend.  Looks like a historical affair in the making.  Lots of old friends and family coming together, I hope.  Add to that games and cupcakes, it is all good!  Sunny day with temperatures in the lower fifties.  Very nice, but only one of them as it going to start raining tomorrow. Soon it will be nice for a few days in a row and then voila, that whole growing thing will start again.  I will resist the urges to jump in with both feet as best I can! It will be interesting to deal with my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...