Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Diary 7/9/12

I think at last summer is upon us with hot days and warm nights, everything is kicking into gear and growing lush and green.  I picked a handful of tomatoes and a basket full of nice sized zucchini today.  Now for the berries to ripen faster than the birds can eat them. I think the rainy weather we had so late was nice, but it has been difficult to harvest enough produce to get all my customers on board.  Hopefully the late start won't put too many off from the idea of a bag oo produce each week. Will try a Saturday market to fill in the gaps, but not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...