Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Diary 7/28/12

I think we will work on the flowers today.  Some of the six foot tall phlox plants are toppling over and need to be tied up.  The same thing will happen to the dahlias when their flowers get blooms that out weigh the stems holding them up.  I also need to keep planting for Fall garden.  We did get a whole bed of cabbage, broccoli, napa cabbage, choi, lettuce, and cilantro in yesterday. There is still beans to plant for my friend's son's wedding in October.  No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...