Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diary 7/10/12

The range cows are back.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, check past posts.  Briefly I will tell you that we live in an area where cows are allowed to roam freely and I am supposed to fence them out if I don't want them.  I know, it sounds archaic and old west, but it is a reality here. Last year they got the better part of my corn.  This year we have put up an electric fence, but have not electrified it yet. We just had 9 children here. Besides, I feel that I , myself, will be getting shocked daily.  I can almost guarantee that Garden Dog who has grown used to the fence, will be the first to be bit. Poor guy, but as the bovines close in around us, I feel the need to get the ground rod in and hook up the plug-in is drawing nigh.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...