Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Diary 10/8/13

I am very happy to have my row of strawberries along the top side of the greenhouse. They have been a treat all summer and now they are star performers while everything else around them is coming to an end. If I keep the soil fairly dry under the plnats, they will not mold. Eventually

the short days and the cold temperatures will do them in. Even in December when you can wander in the greenhouse and still find a red and white berry that gives a sweet reminder of hot summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...