Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Diary 10/18/13

The empty fields that were thinking of growing weeds and thistles are disced up and ready for a cover crop of annual rye grass. I will wait until I see rain is coming to seed them and this point there is no rain in sight. So much for my prediction of a early winter and no Indian summer. That will teach you to pay little attention to any of my future predictions. One time I had a dream that someone murdered Barbara Bush, our former first lady. I don't know why I dreamed about her, I certainly never voted for her husband. Anyway, I told my kids just in case something did happen. I would become the great prognosticator.
 Nothing happened and I let other dreams go by un-noted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...