Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Diary 10/16/13

Score one for the elk. The hunters are fairly frustrated as the weather is more like summer than a fall hunt. The large moon at night give the animals ample time to eat and then get back to their hiding places before dawn. The hunt disbanded today as other responsibilities started to call. The good weather had many other possibilities than the search for the elusive elk. Meanwhile, the dogwood trees are putting on a fine pink show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...