Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Diary 10/10/13

On a drive yesterday to look for where the elk might be hiding, there was many irresistible

views of fall leaves. Once, many years ago, I swore off of yellow tree pictures, but now that I have this blog, I am happy to take as many as I wish so that I can "share" them with those who do not have this color parade in their "neck of the woods", (L.A.?) We hit the show perfectly for the top of the hill. Another cold night and these leaves will start to fall which is good for hunters, but bad for the photo ops.The reds are all viney maples. The yellows are the big leaf maples, also the trees that give sap for syrup in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...