Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Diary 7/30/13

It is super smokey. There are so many fires around our area, none of them close to us, that no matter which way the wind blows, there will be smokey skies. Now more lightning is due tonight and tomorrow. Hoping it glides over our area and heads out to the desert.
Collecting my wits for attending writer's conference this weekend. Have a chance to pitch my book to two bigwig agents. Not expecting to walk out with a book deal, but I will be oh so wiser about marketing a book by the time I am home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...