Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Diary 7/15/13

Almost halfway through July! Where is the summer going so fast? The raspberries are kicking in gear, the cherry tomatoes are starting make handfuls, and the cucumbers are more than we can eat. Oh, and don't ask about zucchini! Corn is about to tassel, and there are lots of melons set. I worked on fencing along the side of the greenhouse where Dufus has been getting in to eat the strawberry leaves and lettuce. Hope he sees it tonight. I didn't get to put some flagging tape on it to make it more visible, yet. May find a deer wrapped in netting by morning! Here is a girl
riding her old "tired" horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...