Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Diart 7/14/13

I spent way too much time chasing Dufus and his girlfriend around today. I have never been so close to a deer before. I am putting netting up across the sides of the greenhouse tomorrow. I have it over the door, but they are getting in on the sides. After that, I don't know what they will do. Eat the corn? Hope not...venison...
The poor pepper plants were trying to support these fruits and they are not big enough yet, so I harvested. Chili verde, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...