Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Diary 7/10/13

Still busy with grandchildren. I have chased deer away from the garden twice. Tilled the outside areas again so not attractive to any of the various ranging critters. The cows have been around, but mostly down on the road, thank goodness. Eating some of our last broccoli for awhile. Need to clean up some bug infested plants. There are other choices for now and more plants coming for fall. Hot day, and soon to be cool again, like 78 degrees! Then back up hot again. Crazy.
Short harvest with the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...