Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Diary 7/18/13

Making the rounds with water as it is going to be in the 100's for a few days. So far, so good, with so much less to take care of. I am feeling good about how much I have to take care of and the orchards are happy I am not growing as much produce so they have been getting better care. Goal for next year is to put in more water systems to make it even easier!
The stargazer lilies are blooming. I brought in three flowers and they are smelling up the whole front room. So tropical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...