Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Diary 2/9/12

Warm days are fooling us for now.  I know there is still some cold out there somewhere.  Strange winter for many areas of the nation, us included.  Sprouts are beginning to show and peas are swelling about to break through. Garden Girl will be back in two days.  I am just about ready for her.  I am hoping she will live up to her name.  The last time she "helped" me in the garden, it was challenging. I am thinking of making a more official play area and have hauled some toys out to one greenhouse already.  Que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...