Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Diary 2/17/12

This group of bull elk were spotted by my husband on the way home from the coast a couple days ago.  They are quite the group, but still not the big daddy.   Spent the day doing everything else.  Sent off some packages and letters that have been waiting.  Got in touch with a lawyer about an ongoing situation.  I paid a couple bills, received the planters I need for vegie starts, and sorted receipts for taxes.  It was a get 'er done day. Sleepy and tired from working with a stiff neck all day, the result of some weird position I got into while sleeping last night. Better luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...