Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diary 2/16/12

Worked on greenhouse beds.  Slowly, but surely they will be ready for the tiny plants that are now getting their second set of leaves.  Planted spinach again as the first planting came up.  Peas are growing well, and the first carrots are up.  The only thing not showing are the red onion seeds I planted. I hope they are OK, just taking more time.  I haven't given up on them.  I am lucky things are doing as well as they are considering it is still pretty early and that warm spell germinated so many of the seeds I planted.  Just keep planting and something will grow, I figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...