Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Diary 2/19/12

Sand slide

Queens of Sand Hill
Off to Eugene today to check on the other two year old, Water Boy.  I know Garden Girl will miss me, but I need a break.  I will be starting plants in three weeks and then I won't be getting away for a couple months. Yesterday started with snow and it snowed much of the day, but we ended up with nothing at the end of it all.  Went for a drive up the mountain to see where the snow level was.  Turns out it is way up there and there is little at the level where things are white.  It might have more snow in a freak springtime storm than it has now. Scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...