Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Diary 1/3/11

Well here we go on another year full of unexpected joys and sorrows.  Hope I am up to it! The days have gone back to sunny and fair with cold nights.  The only sign of snow I see isn't until Thursday night and even that is a slim chance.  These winters of late have varied so drastically, there is no predicting really, but I am getting ready for another rainy cool spring in case there is a repeat of last year. Here we have a picture of Sacajawea(Garden Girl) giving Dog Dog (Garden Dog) directions.  He listens because he likes the perks at the bottom of her highchair more than any other part of hanging out with this two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...