Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12

I use Google and Wikipedia a lot.  If they don't think this privacy act is a good idea, I don't think I do either. Will listen to the news in the morning and see if the fallout is enough to get senate thinking.  Can't hurt to let them know how I feel, also.  For now I will just say that it seems like the spread of knowledge can't be a bad thing, and I have read through(and bought) more books and read more people's thoughts because of these site than I would have without them, so where does the piracy thing come in?  There are the sites you have to join and pay, and I don't ever get to the point where I have done so, so in my mind those people's articles, papers, journals, or whatever they may have had to share have been silenced by profit. If they silence the free sites then where does true freedom of speech come in? Heavy! I need to get outside and garden. huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...