Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Diary 1/23/12

Sunday's event was a two year old's birthday party complete with masses of bubbles.  The kids had fun with toys, a gecko, dogs and a kitten.  

The sky cleared off this morning and didn't seem to know what to do about it at first as the fog and leftover moisture in the air dissipated into thin air.  Still cool, but warmer and rainy through the week capping off with sun and fifties on Friday. I am cleaning drawers and closets, but have to be careful of the throw it away mood I get in sometimes.  Months later I may repent my non-materialistic ways.  Still, there are coats we haven't worn for years and some pictures to sort if I can get that far back in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...